That memorable night I wore my white, furry wolf suit. I made a lot of mischief of one kind and anither. Suddenly, a forest grew in my room.
I was pretty scared at first. I took a private boat that had my name on it. It was near a small jetty. I went to where the wild things were. As I reached there, the wild things began to make frightening sounds like roaring sounds and they also showed their sharp claws and rolled their pale yellow eyes. But, thanks to my magic trainers, I did a magic trick that tamed them at once. They were fearful and begged to forgive them. Soon I was made a Ķįņģ! And soon I sent the wild things to bed without supper. But, at night all alone in the little island, I began to feel lonely and hungry.
From far away, I smelled the smell of fresh food back home. So, I took took the boat and left the island. As soon as I reached my sweet home, I went to my room, changed quickly and went downstairs.
In downstairs, a fresh and hot supper was reasy for me. They made me feel great!
-Finished-
-Written By:::::::::Zeesha Hussain Naseer
8/10 ⭐️
ReplyDeleteAnother original by Zeesha! The wild things is fresh and creative with King Zeesha (oh yes we stan a progressive writer) exploring the importance of the warmth of home after a long day out
Fave Quote
“ Suddenly, a forest grew in my room”